[Ti] Heat up ...shut down-need information

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Thu Oct 27 11:23:51 PDT 2005

It keeps my machine 10-15 deg. cooler under  normal conditions. I
only use mine when I'm doing processor intensive apps, then its about
20 deg. cooler. During the summer months I keep it under my machine
without the fans running just to keep it a little cooler.

John

--
I know that God won't give me anything I cannot handle, I just wish
He didn't trust me soooooo much!