[Ti] external microphone jack on Ti 1 GHz

rob morris rob.morris at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 14:56:57 PDT 2005

> From: Henry Kalir <kalirhe at umdnj.edu>
> Subject: [Ti] external microphone jack on Ti  1 GHz
>
> Dear All,
>
> Here's a bona-fide Ti question:
>
> Where (if any) is the **microphone**  jack? The external one, that
> is..on the Titanium 15" 1 GHz G4 Powerbook.
>
> Any URL's with pix/diagrams would be most welcome.

There is an audio in jack next to the modem on the 1Ghz Ti books.
In the earlier versions of the Ti, there were no audio in jacks at all.

But in later versions...I think with the 667 DVI and the 800 and then the
867 and 1 GHz Ti books, Apple added an audio-in port.

Look for it next to the modem port.

Cheers