[Ti] PCI/USB 2

Cinemafia cinemafia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:06:42 PDT 2005

Yes, there are USB 2.0 cards for the Cardbus/PCMCIA slot that will work in a
Powerbook. Such as...

http://tinyurl.com/8t4aj*

*I'm not sure what the speed of the TiBook's PCMCIA bus is, but it could
potentially cause the card to have a 'slower' overall thoroughput than a
modern Powerbook with mobo USB 2.0...

~ Alex