[Ti] Strange Monitor Problem

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Fri Sep 23 02:40:19 PDT 2005

Thanks for the answers.. Does the fact that the screen lights up for
a second or so imply that the backlight is working?

I've tried jigglng the screen and I've bought an inverter card.. That
should arrive in a few days, meanwhile, more ideas are welcome.

I was hoping it was merely a dumb keystroke combination.

David