Off List [Ti] response to Davids Powerbook screen ??

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Fri Sep 23 23:17:14 PDT 2005

-----------private mail----------
23 sep 2005 kl. 20.32 skrev David DelMonte:

> yikes, but thanks. i'm going to try the inverter repair first, then
> it's off to Apple. Unless anyone wants this one for parts ?
> (500mhz, 1ghz RAM, 30gb disk, airport, and some pictures of my kids).
I do wish you are lucky with the inverter board repair! :-)

If not and if the Apple repair cost estimates is unreasonable I would
be interested in your PB but I'm afraid simply the freight cost to
Sweden makes it uneconomic. :-) But let me know and I check the
freight to see if there is any value left to make you a cash offer.

Lisbeth i Göteborg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)