[Ti] How hard is it...

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Sat Sep 24 16:53:18 PDT 2005

I have upgraded both in my AlPB - it wasn't that hard. You have to be
really careful as the connector cables are fragile. PBParts.com has
some good illustrated instructions on the processes. You can download
the pdfs and go through them before you buy the parts - to see if you
can handle it. ps. dont forget to do a backup.

David