[Ti] Re: Titanium Digest, Vol 13, Issue 18

Alcovia at aol.com Alcovia at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 21:05:49 PDT 2005

Hi,

Went to http://www.pbparts.com and could not find instructions to download
did you mean http://www.pbfixit.com instead?

I have a Ti 667 MHz and ordered an optical drive from PB Fixit and followed
their installation instructions. Works great.

BTW-PBParts hard drive are cheaper than PB Fixit's.

Does the drive speed affect how fast your computer will run?
7200rpm Does the rpm stand for rotations per minute? And so buying a drive at
5400 or 4200 is buying a much slower drive, hence slower processing? I'm
asking not telling.

Thanks
Sophia