[Ti] Cleaning screen on Ti.

Jerry Krinock jerry at ieee.org
Sun Sep 25 09:21:04 PDT 2005

on 05/09/25 03:20, Tarik Bilgin at tarik at opalblue.com wrote:

> On 25 Sep 2005, at 13:58, Ondra Soukup wrote:
>
>> Problem is simple, what shall I use to clean my screen ?
>
> A product called iClear which comes with a decent lint-free cloth for
> the purpose. I bought mine in an Apple Store.

Interesting.  You know there are two kinds of people that user Powerbooks.
Now here's an answer from the other kind:

I spray on some Simple Green household cleaner, diluted to be 80-90% tap
water.  I use little rags made from old nylon + spandex clothing.  I don't
know if they're lint-free, but if I see any fuzz on my screen when I'm done
I breathe in deep and then blow it off.

Jerry