[Ti] Cleaning screen on Ti.

Mr.Shannon Strachan rsstrachan at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 25 12:52:11 PDT 2005

On Sep 25, 2005, at 12:01 PM, Ondra Soukup wrote:

> Use of non-wet thing is not possible, there is something like dry
> coke, spilt on the screen.
> Screen has never been cleaned in my Ti's lifetime :)

Whatever you decide to use, two things to remember are:

Don't spray directly onto screen and let it run into edges. Spray onto
cloth then wipe. (DON'T SCRUB)

Use a product that is residue free or rinse very well. I've used window
cleaner at times.

I think I'll take Lisbeth's advice next time & use plain old hot water.
(it never occurred to me it could be that easy)

--
Mr. Shannon Strachan
TiBook 867Mhz