[Ti] Re: PowerBook competition - IBM???

mac2 mac2 at oryx.cc
Mon Sep 26 06:18:16 PDT 2005

IBM sells to (4) core computer market segments, as far as computer hardware
systems are concerned:

Z series - mainframe
P series - RISC servers/workstations
I series - mini computers (current models are PPC based)
X series - intel/intel clone systems

reference here:

<http://www.ibm.com/products/shop/servers/us/index.html>

Can you point us to a reference URL where IBM placing the ThinkPad name on
mainframe systems?

Jerry