[Ti] Cleaning screen on Ti.

Pete Zimowski petez at mac.com
Wed Sep 28 07:22:18 PDT 2005

Wait a minute.... did I hear this right?

Did someone just slam me (indirectly, admittedly, but still...)
because I used Windex (not sprayed directly on the screen, but a
small dab on a cloth, of course) to clean the screen on my Ti/Al
Book?  Just another "American" threat to the environment?

So, are you powering your PowerBook "off the grid" by riding a
stationary bike linked to a generator?  Or do you have your own 300-
foot windmill?  Oh, wait, I forgot... solar... yeah, solar....

Sorry, but that was way off base.  We don't make fun of the the rest
of the world here (especially Sweden).

Pete Z
Citizen of Maine, USA