[Ti] Will Apple drop its OS?

david david at qednet.biz
Fri Apr 7 18:07:15 PDT 2006

is this like, um, sarcasm?

One of today's wonders is the growth of truth by assertion. I am sure
that people have always done it, but in the absence of verifiable facts,
simply saying something is so is not the same as the truth.

However I do believe that the Apple logo does enhance the perceived
speed of all my Macs. That's good enuff for me ;)

david