[Ti] importing audio tapes

Paul Samarin pauls at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 11 15:49:57 PDT 2006

I'd need to buy that separately, then?  I used some shareware program
a few years back, but don't have that computer handy to look at.
Audio Recorder or Sound Recorder, but I don't know whether it's still
out there or whether it works with 10.4.6--did someone post that some
part of our OS can do this w/o additional software?

Paul