[Ti] Bluetooth Headset

John Belen imacdude at mac.com
Wed Apr 12 13:55:22 PDT 2006

I am looking for a good bluetooth headset for my 1Ghz Titanium.

I am a big IOGear fan so I got their adapter and headset.  Didn't
work.  I was reading about Bluetooth on Apple's site and as a result
bought the D-Link DBT-120 bluetooth adapter and did the Apple
Firmware update.  That all went fine but the IOgear headset will not
pair.

It says that there is a problem with the passkey.  Is there a better
bluetooth headset that won't give me problems  and I can use with
iChat or Skype?  Or am I destined to be tethered to my machine for
conversations?

Thanks