[Ti] Will Apple drop its OS?

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Wed Apr 12 19:23:28 PDT 2006

On Apr 12, 2006, at 8:40 AM, Robert Ameeti wrote:

> Would you please explain the lousy Intel on a Mac showing that was
> found here:
> <http://www.macworld.com/2006/04/firstlooks/xpbenchmarks/index.php>

Interesting.  The HP nx9420 (price: $1,499), got the highest overall
score.  Where's the rest of the data?  Worldbench consists of a test
suite of 12 applications (not 5 like they show here).  What happened
to the other 7?

I guess it says the test suite won't run on the Mac mini, and 3D
Studio Max won't run on the Intel Macs at all.  Looks to me like you
may as well save the 500 bucks and buy the PC.  At least it can run
the software.
--
Chris