Trouble with the list server Re: [Ti] importing audio tapes

Mike Bigley bigley at mac.com
Thu Apr 13 18:57:51 PDT 2006

I think it has to do with AOLs new policy of allowing people to spam
you for a fee. I run a couple of lists and we had to get "approved"
to send email to AOL customers because we weren't a "recognized"
service provider.  They told our customers it had nothing to do with
charging people to spam them, but it the timing was a little too
coincidental for me ;-)