[Ti] importing audio tapes

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Fri Apr 14 16:48:42 PDT 2006

On Apr 14, 2006, at 6:01 PM, alexandre wrote:

> On 14 avr. 06, at 23:39, Henry Kalir wrote:
>>
>> BUT - to which program?? Which program do you open, which will be
>> able to recognize and record it?
>>

> quicktime pro!

Quicktome pro will do it, but you have to pay. There are several
lower cost shareware or freeware programs that will do similar on
versiontracker. I use AudioCorder (shareware) because it has a lot of
nice interface features and flexibility.
For freeware, there is Audio Recorder, and Audio In, neither of which
I've used, but the function isn't very difficult to implement.

Audacity is also a freeware open source recorder and editor. It's
more complicated to use because it has a lot of editing capability.

Do a search for "audio record" or other similar strings on
versiontracker and you'll find a few.
--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com