[Ti] Upgrading an Aluminum 1Ghz

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Mon Apr 17 10:34:15 PDT 2006

On Apr 15, 2006, at 1:37 PM, David Delmonte wrote:

>  Right, I should have said. They can upgrade the 15" but not the
> 17" mine.

Ah.  I didn't realize it's a 17.  They only made the first generation
1.0 17" for a few months then went to the 1.33 17, which is
upgradeable.  You're correct that the 1.0 17 is not.  However, I
don't see why the logic board from a 1.33 won't go in a 1.0, which
would make it upgradeable.  The problem is finding a logic board from
a 1.33.
--
Chris

PGP Key:  http://astcomm.net/~chris/PGP_Public_Key/