[Ti] iBook G4 Question - Off topic?

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Thu Apr 20 16:10:18 PDT 2006

ty. I'm trying to put in an 80. This machine is 10 times harder to
work on that a TiPB. I have no hair left from pulling it out.

On Apr 20, 2006, at 6:57 PM, alexandre wrote:

hi

according to pbfixit.com, there are no limits. you could put in a
160gb drive. it'll just set you back $350!

alexandre
:: 17" 1.5ghz powerbook / 1.5gb / 100gb at 7200 / X.4.6 ::