[Ti] ALbook Palm rest pitting

David Oei david.oei at oeidesign.com
Wed Apr 26 07:19:17 PDT 2006

I wear my watch on my left hand and most of the pitting is on the right
side. I'm pretty sure it has to do with - as weird as this sounds - my
sweat. There are some posts on the Apple discussion about why it only
happens to some people and that is the most pervasive answer.

I have the same thing happen to my TiBook and the frame replaced by
AppleCare. I hear they are no where near as lenient this time.

I did find this in my searches:
http://www.marware.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Marware.woa/4/wa/selectedCategory?
catalogCatID=181&wosid=n6S248HChVFen084EdOzD0

I would like to find a skin for the palm rest that would just hide the
pitting but have had no luck so far.

on 04.26.06 7:54 AM, titanium-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com at

--
David Oei