[Ti] Error -36

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Wed Apr 26 11:40:23 PDT 2006

I'm hoping I figured it out. I have an array of FW800 drives
connected through an expensive hub (Nitro AV).

When one drive has an error (simply needed mending through disk
utility), I could not write to the other drives.

So far, after fixing the one drive, I'm not getting the error on the
others.

David