[Ti] Bluetooth Option for TiBook 550

Petri Luukkonen petri.luukkonen at kotiportti.fi
Fri Apr 28 11:11:30 PDT 2006

Don Gomez kirjoitti 27.4.2006 kello 0.24:

> Hello All,
>
> I just bought a used TiBook 550 MHz and would like to make it
> Bluetooth capable.  Is a USB Bluetooth tool my only option or is
> there anything internal that I can do?  Thanks!
>
> Don

Hi Don

not too logn ago I had also TiBook, for 3 years. Then by baby boy
stroke. Rest you may guess.

I suggest, that you poke around and find that page w/pics, where is
shown full report how to install bluetooth dongle inside TiBook
properly. By means of using solvering iron and adequate amount of
patience. Apologies not having it here.

Petri&PBG4 Al edition
Vantaa Finland