[Ti] Upgrading HD on 17" MBP

Hector Luna polonius19 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 12:20:38 PDT 2006

I have a fairly new 17" MBP and want to upgrade the HD to a 160GB. My first
PowerBook was a Ti550 and I upgraded the HD myself w/ no issues. I felt
confident doing that because I knew that it wouldn't void my warranty. I
haven't been able to determine if the HD on my MBP is user serviceable.

Does anyone know? Has anyone tried it?

--
"I stand by this man (Bush 43). I stand by this man because he stands for
things. Not only for things, he stands on things. Things like aircraft