[Ti] During the recall

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Tue Aug 29 10:18:43 PDT 2006

I think you are right, Ron. To me it is rather obvious that this is
Apple doing everything it can to avoid very expensive personal injury
and property damage law suits that would probably take place if some
of these Sony batteries should go off. None have so far that I have
heard of, so the likelihood of yours going off is very remote.

Probably the best course of action is just to relax and wait until
the initial rush is over before arranging an exchange.

jg