[Ti] Monitor Mirroring Problems

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Sat Dec 9 09:17:40 PST 2006

On 9 Dec 2006, at 17:57, John Goldsmith wrote:

> I usually use a second monitor with my Titanium.  When I use my
> computer without the second monitor, my apps don't seem to realize
> there's no monitor.  They are still "on" the second monitor and I
> can't get then back to my main screen.

John - I have often used an LCD projector (is that equivalent to your
second monitor?) and I think that you can just do "detect
displays" (I have Displays in my main menu, so it is easy) to get the
laptop to recognise the right display.  Is that an option/solution
for your specific situation?

Trevor