[Ti] TiBook Batteries [and now AlBook Batteries]

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Wed Feb 1 08:09:53 PST 2006

bozz wrote:

> The battery in my AlBook is down to about 3/4 hr. duration before
> needing recharge.... any "more power than the old type" info on this
> battery?
>    Jack

If it's an old and well used battery (1.5-2 years) it doesn't surprise
me. These batteries do wear out. And AFAIK these new Lithium ion
batteries can't really be reconditioned (don't quote me on that). I've
just come to accept buying these batteries as an ongoing consumable
expense of owning a Powerbook.

--
Tarik