[Ti] screen protector

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Thu Feb 16 08:58:16 PST 2006

Well... If you take your powerbook out in a cafe, like I do everyday,
the world sees it. And then, yes, you don't let it out of your sight.
I have a nice Waterford Designs sleeve, but people don't see the
sleeve when I'm walking down the street. The powerbook and it's
sleeve go into a generic backpack or shoulder bag.

Jim