[Ti] Intel Mac Mini?

Scott Mckinley smckinley at zcs.k12.in.us
Fri Feb 24 08:38:53 PST 2006

Ok, here goes.  I am an elementary school teacher.  We are getting new computers this summer.  My staff voted in favor to stay with the mac platform 23-3.  here is the problem.  My building is on a 7 year rotation schedule with the other buildings in the corporation.  Putting new iMacs in the whole school was way too expensive.  So the teachers were going to get iMacs, but we still needed to figure out what was going to go in our computer labs.  Our principal (a huge PC person) and tech director did not like the fact of putting Mac Minis or eMacs in the labs because they are basically 2 year old technology.  Sooooo, my principal made the decision to go to PC.  I was really pissed and a little upset.  School budgets are getting tighter and tighter.  Plus 7 years is too long for any technology.  If any of you have any suggestions, please let me know.  Plus I have heard rumors of an Intel Mac Mini, which may save my school from being a robot in the Windows world.  Just wondering if you have heard that same rumor.

Thanks,
Scott

>>> frankfarwell at mac.com 02/24/06 8:56 AM >>>

On Feb 23, 2006, at 11:13 PM,
titanium-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:

>> I have recently purchased a 40 Gb hard drive to replace the 10 Gb
>> hard drive
>> in my G4 Titanium Powerbook .  I have been told that it should be
>> possible
>> to do this replacement myself, but I can't find any information
>> anywhere
>> about how to do it.

Try

http://www.smalldog.com/newsarchive/techtails_display.php?id=251.