[Ti] Intel Mac Mini?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Feb 24 14:28:20 PST 2006

Good luck on that! Let us know how the transition goes. You know, it
could be that all the reports of problems and disasters that are
being submitted are just a hoax, and that the switch to Intel is
really a piece of cake. Could it be that there is a conspiracy
against Apple? (Wooooo!)

Oh, and by the way, has anyone been able to run Photoshop CS2, MS
Office and Quark on one of these machines successfully yet?

jg