[Ti] Intel Mac Mini?

Ian Collier ian.collier at mac.com
Sat Feb 25 06:54:38 PST 2006

What on earth is the point of running VPC - a PC emulator that itself
will have to run in emulation? Of course it will be slow.

Fortunately there is no need as OpenOSX's Wintel (http://openosx.com/
wintel/ ) run's XP on Intel Macs without any emulation. And it is
just $25. I haven't used it so can't vouch for it directly, but they
claim to boot XP in about 30 seconds.

--Ian

Ian Collier                      ian.collier at mac.com

+44 (0)121 472 2666        (cell) +44 (0)7866 510075