[Ti] Intel Mac Mini?

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Sat Feb 25 12:00:37 PST 2006

On Feb 25, 2006, at 1:43 PM, Thomas Fulton wrote:

> What are you talking about??  "JPEG images that can automatically
> execute shell code on OS X and wipe out entire user accounts"

Anybody who wants a demonstration, please email me off-list.  I'll
send you a link to download a JPEG image file, that when you try to
view it will completely wipe out every one of your user files.

WARNING:  This is NOT a joke, nor proof-of-concept like the various
exploits shown on the web for Mac OS X.  This is the real McCoy.
Make certain you have your userspace backed up, and are absolutely
certain you are able to restore your files before trying my demo.
--
Chris

PGP Key:  http://astcomm.net/~chris/PGP_Public_Key/