[Ti] Intel Mac Mini?

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Sun Feb 26 11:40:52 PST 2006

On Feb 26, 2006, at 12:36 PM, Kynan Shook wrote:

> Frankly, Chris, after doing some quick research on you, I'm not
> inclined to believe that your life is an example of exemplary ethics.

Oh, here we go again.  This list seems to be densely populated with
individuals who jump on the personal attack bandwagon whenever they
need to puff up their ego.

> Distributing malware, even with the permission of the receiving
> party, is not something that an ethical person would do as casually
> as you do.

If I decide to help selected OS X users, on a one-on-one basis,
understand how many different ways their system can be compromised,
it's none of your business.  So can it.
--
Chris