[Ti] Maximum ram on G4 800 Ti?

paulatx1 at aol.com paulatx1 at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 14:15:55 PST 2006

Well, Computer Memory Store.com  lists a 1 Gig PC 133 SDRAM for $350.00
   I beleive I was looking at a 144pin  and not a 168 pin.  (But I may
be confused.)  At the moment, I am using two 256 MB  chips and I was
thinking about upgrading.  I am thinking I may be better off getting
two 512 MB chips.  The 512 chips are running around $100.
Thanks for the input!