[Ti] Maximum ram on G4 800 Ti?

Terence Cozad tcozad at covad.net
Sun Feb 26 17:26:07 PST 2006

Actually, the Ti 800 in MacTracker v 3 or 4 is under the name
 PowerBook  G4 (DVI). I have this machine. MacTracker correctly lists max
ram as 1 GB. Upping the ram helps but the biggest improvement in my
performance was just adding a 7200 rpm HD. That was like getting a new
'book.
Hope that helps.
Terry