[Ti] Re: Nylon tool

Dan K macdan at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 19:11:31 PST 2006

Best suggestion for a spudger I've seen was a plastic guitar pick.

I make my own spudgers from some thin Lexan (polycarbonate) strips I have
in my shop, I nip off a 4" chunk and sand the end into a slim wedge. When
the end gets buggered up I just resharpen it.

Another good tool is a plastic putty knife, which usually cost all of
$0.79 or so at the local hardware store. Sometimes they need reshaping,
but that's what sandpaper's for.

Really any thin stiff wedge-shaped plastic thingy will do the job.

dan k

http://macdan.n3.net/
carracho://dankephoto.dhs.org:9700
hotline://dankephoto.dhs.org:9500