[Ti] app's not firing up ?

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Sun Jan 8 12:07:53 PST 2006

Hi people,

I have some applications like Appzapper (uninstaller program recently
downloaded)
however after trying to fire it up after double clicking the app, it
shows the typical
enlarging  icon which normally disappears and then the app shows up.

However, the app never does fire up.

I have done my regular maintenance stuff with cocktail and disk repair
stuff
even rebuilt my desktop with diskwarrior as well as snooped in the
permissions.

I am using a Fruit menu as well (a hack of the finder) but whether I
navigate through this to
fire up the app or go to the app's folder I get the same result.

There are some preference panes that do not come up through Fruit menu
as well when I navigate to the
preference's section.

Suggestions on what to do next?

regards,