[Ti] app's not firing up ?

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Jan 8 16:18:15 PST 2006

9 jan 2006 kl. 00.07 skrev T Molnar:
> An application to help remove other applications and related
> content :-)
-----------
Not everybody seems to think it is doing a good job since it only
takes away files which actually has the same name as the application.
But never mind that. I only want to make sure that you noticed that
you have to open a new window in the program if you closed it the
first time.

_Show main window_ in the File menu and the application looks alright
here on my PB. Sorry if I only points out something obvious for you.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)