[Ti] Great day for you Intel fans!

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Tue Jan 10 11:26:47 PST 2006

On Jan 10, 2006, at 12:52 PM, John Griffin wrote:

> A bad day for those who just got new G4 Powerbooks...maybe.

Maybe is right.  Take a look at the wattage rating on the power brick
for the MacBook Pro.

Good thing they're still offering the PowerBookG4.  I don't think I
want another laptop that doubles as a space heater.  I already got
one PC notebook that does just that, and the fan noise gets quite
irritating when doing something simple like opening a MS Word document.

Another downfall for those of who use fast external disks; no
Firewire 800 on the MacBook Pro.
--
Chris