[Ti] Little off topic, check out the new Final Cut Prices for Universal Upgrades

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Thu Jan 12 05:29:16 PST 2006

11 jan 2006 kl. 18.43 skrev Thomas Seid:
> Does this mean for example, if one is running FCP 4.5 currently,
> instead of upgrading today at $699, one should wait until February/
> March to upgrade to the whole suite for $199?
> http://www.apple.com/r/store/universal/
----------
Sorry Tom,
I think you're hoping too much. In the offer it says: "If you own a
current PowerPC version of one of these products". Current being the
operative word here I'm fairly certain you will have to update your
FCP 4.5 to the _current_ version and then you will be allowed to buy
the universal version for the extra dollars.

But if you can do without an update until March there may be a third,
in between alternative, which will give you some discount on the
upgrade.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)