[Ti] Re: MultiRegion Functionality in New SuperDrive Possible?

Wilson Ng wilsonng_gum at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 01:57:33 PST 2006

You can download the freeware VLC to play any kind of DVD without resetting
the DVD region code....

On 1/12/06 5:51 PM, "titanium-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com"
<titanium-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com> wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:15:11 -0800
> From: Illovox Media <illovox at comcast.net>
> Subject: [Ti] MultiRegion Functionality in New SuperDrive Possible?
> To: <titanium at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> Hello illustrious comrades,
>
> I just swapped a MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-815A "superdrive" into my PB
> successfully, used PatchBurn to bring it into full finder functionality.  My
> question is this:  Is there any way to turn the unit into a multi-region
> player?  What I'm hoping for is a simple app or utility, but any suggestions
> welcome.
>
> Yours,
>
> Run
> (206) 760-0462
> ---

:-D   Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET