[Ti] Firewire 800 redux

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Sun Jan 15 21:12:17 PST 2006

David,

I had a problem where the enclosure I was using (a LaCie d2 FW800)
did not support a Maxtor ATA/133 hard drive but my OWC FW800
enclosure did.  My LaCie d2 FW800 Enclosure has recognized all of the
ATA/100 drives I've thrown at it.  The problem may be your enclosure
- what are the specs on the FW800 Enclosure you are using?

Peter