[Ti] Interaction of FW400 and FW800

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Tue Jan 17 18:08:10 PST 2006

i found that if they are connected to the regular ports on the
computer, I get distortion. If I put either of them through a hub or
PCI card(sorry, I'm now just speaking of my desktop computer), the
distortion clears.

Are the fw400 and 800 jacks on the powerbooks linked to the same bus?

David

ps. thanks for answering