Windows is good advice for the consultants who support it (was: Re: Good advice! (was: Re: [Ti] Windows compatable))

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Wed Jan 18 07:36:03 PST 2006

Chris Olson said:

>  I've lost count of the
>number of people I've shown the Mac, and they could care less because
>they just got a $399 complete Dell system that does everything they
>need to do with a computer.

Yes, the point with the mac is that it also do all the other things you
never imagined a computer could do or in such a great way that you
couldn't imagine either.

"(Steve) Jobs has told interviewers over the years that, in a fast-
evolving industry like computers, you can't just "give people what they
want" because people don't necessarily know what they want -- and what
they tell you they want today may not be what they actually want at the
end of the two years it takes you to build it to their specifications."
--Wired Magazine