[Ti] Disk Utility NOT repairing disk???????

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Wed Jan 18 08:57:18 PST 2006

Sorry must have missed your post
Lots of mail for this group at the moment

Alex

On 18 Jan 2006, at 15:58, Mikael Byström wrote:

Alex said:

> Try booting off of the instal disc CD/DVD and using Disk utility from
> there
> See if you are still getting issues then.

I just said that and qualified the information based upon if it was
permissions or file structure repair. Why repeat and also ignore what I
already said?

Permissions repair should be done from the booted system, not while
booted from the OS X CD/DVD.

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random
stuff: