[Ti] activate a window?

heindebruijne dbruyne at knmg.nl
Wed Jan 18 09:51:58 PST 2006

Hi there,

I'm from The Netherlands and this is the first time I ask for a
solution of a nuisance:

on my titanium 667 mHz it is since a couple of weeks that I cannot
close a window
by clicking the red button at the upper left corner; I even can'nt use
the top rail
of Mail, such as get rid of / answer / sent through / get / new /
postboxes / print / etc.
( Have mercy, I just translated the dutch words)

But if a catch the top of the frame of the window and move it out of
the upper left corner
of my display: all is activated again...

Is there someone out there who experienced the same?
What to do?
I used disk repair and Onyx/MacJanitor/Xupport, but no succes!

Regards,
Hein de Bruijne, Maarssen, Holland, Europe.