[Ti] Totally totally (OT) Re: Windows is good advice ....

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Fri Jan 20 02:46:16 PST 2006

18 jan 2006 kl. 18.38 skrev Mikael Byström:

> Perhaps in the US there is a difference, but in Europe where I
> live, it's seems to be more PC's all
> the way, because "that's what everyone else use".
>
> Or what's your perception of this, Lisbeth?

direct subscribe info here:
http://astcomm.net/lists/index.php?
method=modify_form&list=subscription&lid=15

I know the purpose of that list was only slightly on this present
subject, but then you can have an Off topic discussion on that list
instead, so the rest of us can have this list for what is planned
for. The few of us left since you scared away some more lately.

I do wish your knowledge to stay on this list but I hate when you are
like kids in the sandbox and can't let someone has the last word in
an Off Topic subjekt.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)