[Ti] Re: Repairing permissions

Glenn L. Austin glenn at austin-home.com
Fri Jan 27 14:10:03 PST 2006

Earlier versions of Disk Utility didn't use "Special Permissions" to
access certain directories or files.  At some point in 10.3 (IIRC),
they started adding the "Special Permissions" and outputting a
message that they were "using Special Permissions."

IMHO, that message should not be shown to users.  It causes too much
confusion since the user can't do anything about it, and it's merely
an informational message anyway.

--
Glenn L. Austin <><
Computer Wizard and Race Car Driver