[Ti] verifying permission freezes - running now

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Sun Jan 29 13:53:17 PST 2006

OK,
I took out the .pkgs Kynan suggested and the permissions check in
Cocktail ran all the way through to its end.

So...now what is the situation with iTunes?  Can I run it or do I need
to put these .pkgs back into the /Library/Receipts/ folder?

thanks again people,
tim

And in other interesting news my brother a very long term windows user
just
informed me has purchased a new iMac 20 inch.  While I was picking my
lower jaw back up
off the ground he asked me if I could come over and go through the
basics with him when it arrives.

Earth shattering..is hardly a word sufficient  to describe this seismic
shift in the plate tectonics of his computer experience
in relation to me  :-)

tim.molnar
http://www.digitaltao.ca
tam at em.ca