[Ti] [OT] Intel Mac Mini?

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Wed Mar 1 07:12:04 PST 2006

On Mar 1, 2006, at 10:06 AM, John McDaniel wrote:

> On Feb 25, 2006, at 7:45 PM, Chris Olson wrote:
>
>> We have done this because we see so many Mac sites and users
>> scream "FUD" when they see a proof-of-concept demo, think they can
>> change a default setting, and still insist that Mac OS is more
>> secure than Windows.
>
> Rather than try to convince the world one user at a time, why not
> take advantage of any number of ways to demonstrate this via a
> documented method and a web space?

I'd rather it not be super documented, as the only people who need to
know the why's and how's are:

a) Apple

b) 3-rd part anti-virus companies

And to a lesser degree:

c) System Admins

And even less:

d) Regular Apple users

And for the last one, they need to be aware that, #1 yes, their
system is comprimisable, and #2, to BUG Apple to fix it, if it's a
fixable flaw.

John