[Ti] posting

Matt Gabel mattgabel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 18:42:31 PST 2006

My titanium powerbook of about 2 years recently crashed. I replaced the hard
drive but I'm having trouble installing an operating system. I don't have
the original discs but when it crashed I bought a new ibook. I working on a
bunch of different things and didn't realize that it's quite simple to
fix..or I thought. What OS do I hav eto install on it? To install, I would
just hold down c as I boot up? I have the OS that came with my new ibook,
but when I try to install it on the powerbook it says "this software can't
be installed on this computer". I can see the new drive when I'm connected
through target disc mode and it appears to be running fine.

Has anyone had similar problems? Thanks.

--
Matthew J Gabel
Pittsburgh Steelers